Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Trying to book a surprise 1st time cruise for my husbands birthday next Feb. to the Panama Canal. I have narrowed it down to either the Liberty or Miracle. I have not read very good reviews on the Miracle. Hoping that I could get feedback from the "seasoned cruisers" on this site. Thanks
Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM

Trying to book a surprise 1st time cruise for my husbands birthday next Feb. to the Panama Canal. I have narrowed it down to either the Liberty or Miracle. I have not read very good reviews on the Miracle. Hoping that I could get feedback from the "seasoned cruisers" on this site. Thanks
Old 03-06-2007, 03:36 PM

Where have you read bad reviews on the Miracle? I cruised on the Miracle in Feb to the Western Carribean. I think that the ship had many great qualities. Great cabins. Wonderful shows. Good food especially in Nick and Nora's a supper club on board that charges and extra $30 for the terrific meal.

My complaints..didn't like our table in the dining room. Ten people at a long table close to a wall. Hard to serve. Hard to talk. We had a round one at Nick and Nora's. Felt kind of rushed at dinner like they were always watching us to remove plates and move on.

Other than that I would rank it up there with Royal Carribean that I did a few years ago.
Kate
Old 03-07-2007, 07:17 AM

I actually read most of the reviews from this site. I know not to believe every review you read but I was concerned about how many I read that were not favorable.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by bdcruise:

I have not actually been on either, yet. Liberty coming up. But my daughter has been on both, but not as crew on the Miracle, She said it was very nice. I havn't seen any downside to either that was specific to the ship.

If you want a Panama cruise I don't think the Liberty is an option. It is a Conquest Class and is to wide for the Canal. The Miracle is the newest Carnival Ship that will fit. My daughter was crew on the Spirit and passed thru the canal both ways. She was not impressed, boring, and they had to work extra hard to keep the passengers happy and busy. She just hates hosting BINGO and it was bingo every day.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Banned

Carnival has 4 Spirit class ships. The Miracle is one of them. I like the size of these ships, it is so easy to get around. The decor is differant on each of them but other than that they are basicly them same ship.My brother in-law was just on the Miracle about a month ago and he had a great time, good service.The Miracle and the Legand are changing places,some of the crew is going to switch as well.We are going on the Legand for the 3rd. time, we will go Miracle next.I think you will find the service and quality of food on these spirit class ships is better than most of the others. That is to include RCCL. Try it i'm sure you will like it.I like the Liberty also, but it is a little bigger than we like.

Closed Thread

Tags
bigger, liberty, miracle