Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Have you check out the new carnival designs section??
I was designing a coffe mug for my next cruise but mostly I don't know if they send it to your room during your cruise I have just a few days until my upcoming cruise and I will really like to make a special coffe mug for us
Do any one have try it??
How does this work??
Old 04-12-2010, 09:46 AM

No, I haven't tried it. I would imagine you would have to get your mug designed so they can have it made by the time you board.

Dwayne, Dave, Jim, have any of you used it?
Old 04-12-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I was designing a coffe mug for my next cruise but mostly I don't know if they send it to your room during your cruise

No they are only shipped to a land based address. Look here for a list of faqs. I haven't used the service yet, I think Dave has for t-shirts.

Dwayne
Old 04-12-2010, 10:04 PM

I just checked out the coffee mugs. Dang, those are pretty pricey. They would be neat though for a special occasion.

Dwayne
Old 04-14-2010, 07:54 AM

I have looked into getting special t-shirts imprinted at CarnivalFunTees.com. They are very reasonable on this site, at only $13.50 each(plus shipping) if you buy 2. I am considering this for our 35th wedding anniversary cruise next year. The coffee mugs, luggage tags, beach towels, etc. seem pretty pricey to me. But, for a special imprinted item, and something to make lasting memories of a cruise,why not go for it!
Old 04-14-2010, 01:34 PM

Congratulations, Rodney! 35 years is VERY impressive. What cruise are you going on?
Old 04-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
I just checked out the coffee mugs. Dang, those are pretty pricey. They would be neat though for a special occasion.

Dwayne
I have used printablememories several times for mugs. They are ceramic and 16 oz and had better pricing than these. I called to get a better price than the web, I bought 2 dozen for a little less than 10 bucks each I think. Took a long time to come to NH from CA was the only problem. I uploaded the picture and text and got a response next day of a mock up of what it would look like and was able to approve the design before he made them. Could be some legal trouble if you uploaded a Carnival Logo mixed with your family anniversary. I'm not a lawyer it just seems everyone is picky these days.

PS Just checked the web site and $14 list price so it went up since I bought, and only 15 oz
Old 04-15-2010, 06:29 AM

Again, I think I'm in the wrong business. It probably costs them $1-$2 a mug to produce, if that. Wish I could think of nifty items like these.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:22 AM

Penny, thanks for the congrats! Wife and I decided on the Western Caribbean to Montego Bay, Grand Caymen and Cozumel on the Conquest out of Galveston, since we live in N. Texas You and Dwayne helped me decided between Western or Eastern on a previous post. The Western seemed a lot better for us. Thanks for your friendship on this great forum!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 AM

That is a fantastic itinerary. What a wonderful way to celebrate 35 years of marriage. I need to give you my hubby's number, maybe he'd break open his wallet with spider webs on it

I used to live in Grand Prairie, Texas. It's between Dallas/Ft. Worth. I'd go down to Galveston every chance I got, just to see the ocean. Even though it's nothing like the Caribbean, it helped get through the cruise withdrawals!

I've read good reviews on the Conquest, you'll have to let us know how y'all enjoyed her.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, coffee, cruise, designs, fun, logo, luggage, make, mug, occasions, special, specials, tags, tees, tshirts