Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 10:47 AM

Who else is sailing on the Inspiration to Cayman and Cozumel March 15, 2008? First time cruiser here...
Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 AM

Hi JBodd33, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Wish we were going with you, but we have to wait until July. Hope you have a marvelous time and you find someone else on your cruise. Just wanted to welcome you aboard!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:08 PM

Thanks for the welcome! I'm also willing to accept any advice from experienced cruisers, so if anyone wants to share, it is appreciated!
Old 02-15-2008, 05:31 PM

We did the Cozumel cruise in December and you will have loads of fun! Make sure to participate in everything that happens onboard. Watch out for the art auctions. Most of the stuff you can get elsewhere for lower prices. Book a shore excursion online. You really won't be in Cozumel long enought to do a lot ot things, unless you do not take a shore excursion. We went on a 7 hour tour of the Mayan ruins at Tulum and it was fantastic! We are going back in June and we are going to do the underwater walking thingy at this time. After the tour, we were able to have about two hours to walk the streets and it was plenty of enough time for what was there. It is a tourist town developed strictly for the tourists. Lots of drinking took place and many people were drunk as skunks! LOL! There were lots of good tequila around. I would like to have gotten some of the pomegranate kind, but I decided against it. Oh well... Make sure to take a hair dryer with you. Here are some other things I recommend you take: pepto, tylenol, seasick stuff, allergy meds, etc. I got hives from something I ate the second night and it was awful. The ship ride is easy, but the ferry to the mainland from Cozumel was rough and made almost everyone sick. It was an unpleasant ride. I don't get sick, but my bf gets queasy. So, get a patch to wear just in case. Oh well, ask questions if you wish!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread