Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 01:15 PM

Dear Canadian Cruiser,

Two of the twelve of us are Canadian. My dad is half, I'm quarter! We'll be the noisy group that (hopefully) will be celebrating a wedding on the day we leave!

My oldest son and his girlfriend (one of the ones from Canada) are thinking about having the service before we leave, then we'll all help them celebrate their honeymoon!!

Spring Break -- ah, yes, we take our 3 sons every year (they're in college now). I really enjoy all the noise and activities of the young people, although some of them do get a little (!) crazy. However, have you ever seen some of the adults??????? There's always someone crawling back from the pub crawl in Key West.

I just returned from the Celebration to Nassau and Key West and their was a women (old enough to know better) that was so drunk, she couldn't even crawl. They had to get her back on board in a wheelchair with a plastic bag between her legs so she could be ill. Oh well, her friends thought it was funny...

Enjoy your cruise...only 41 more days!

Mary

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-29-2008, 09:26 PM

Hi canadian cruiser, and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

It should be a fun time during March Break. It may not be to the tastes of some because of all the craziness that Mary mentioned. The one time I went, I looked at it as entertainment. As long as you know the college crowd will be on the ship.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne
Old 02-19-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marylovestocruise:
The ocean view cabins are always my first choice. Not sure about being unable to see out and know the conditions. I enjoy the calm (or fury) of the ocean and it's very peaceful to gaze out at the ocean...boy do I need a cruise!

The Imagination would be my first choice. With the renovations complete, the ship has such a nice, new look. Cabins on the back will be closer to the action but you might feel more motion in either the bow or stern.

We are sailing the Imagination in March for Spring Break with 12 of us. From age 21 through 84. We are all cruising fanatics.!

Hope you have fun on either the Elation or Imagination. Get the best cabin you can afford and you'll have a great time.

Marylovestocruise
Old 02-19-2008, 05:23 PM

Hi Mary Loves To Cruise.
We are heading out on the Imagination on March 10th. It looks like we will all be on the cruise together. There will be 8 of us Crazy Canucks from Canada.

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 02-19-2008, 06:21 PM

Hi Scyler's mom and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

Sounds like a fun cruise for all.

In order for your ticker to work you need to use the BB Code option.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, cabins, carnival, choosing, differences, e68, elation, fascination, imagination, inside, modified, ocean, oceanview, room, rooms, sensation