Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2003, 12:00 PM

We are booked on the Sensation Jan 19th. Our family has given us some fun ship dollars to use on our cruise. The rules on the back say to send your cruise dollars to Carnival before you recieve your documents. We have already recieved documents. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? Thanks in advance.

-Amanda
Old 12-28-2003, 12:00 PM

We are booked on the Sensation Jan 19th. Our family has given us some fun ship dollars to use on our cruise. The rules on the back say to send your cruise dollars to Carnival before you recieve your documents. We have already recieved documents. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? Thanks in advance.

-Amanda
Old 02-09-2004, 02:11 PM

I just turned ours in at the pursers desk and they gave us a credit on our sign and sail card. We got ours for Christmas and we were sailing on January 4th.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:19 PM

When I bought our they asked if I wanted them mailed to me or "Do you want us to just take care of it for you." I asked it get taken care of for me, but when do I actually get them or is it automatically added to my S&S card?

http://mjohns2.ipbhost.com/

Closed Thread

Tags
bought, carnival, cruise, cruises, dollars, forum, fun, funship, line, long, mailed, post, reviews, ship, wanted