Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2005, 08:51 AM

We're taking a Mexican Riveria trip w/family 3/06. We've booked a couple of Suites on the Empress Deck in the very back of the ship. I was assured by my travel agent after expressing doubt about "engine noise" that you don't get any and we'll love the huge wrap around balcony w/great views that it has. I'm still skeptical and not sure if I want to keep those cabins. Could anyone tell me if they've ever stayed in the very back of the "Pride" or it's sister ships Spirit, Legand or Miracle? If so, what your experience was, any noise/vibration? These cabins are in the very, very back.
Thanks for any info./suggestions you can send my way.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:51 AM

We're taking a Mexican Riveria trip w/family 3/06. We've booked a couple of Suites on the Empress Deck in the very back of the ship. I was assured by my travel agent after expressing doubt about "engine noise" that you don't get any and we'll love the huge wrap around balcony w/great views that it has. I'm still skeptical and not sure if I want to keep those cabins. Could anyone tell me if they've ever stayed in the very back of the "Pride" or it's sister ships Spirit, Legand or Miracle? If so, what your experience was, any noise/vibration? These cabins are in the very, very back.
Thanks for any info./suggestions you can send my way.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:06 PM

If you are on suites on the Empress deck, your travel agent is right - you will hear no engine noise and absolutely love the wrap-around balcony. I would not think of changing location.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-13-2005, 01:00 PM
you are going to love this area I got the chaNCE TO GO LOOK AT THE CABINS on the back of ship when we departed I ask the sewards if we could go in while they were cleaning up for next cruise before we left as we wanted to see if it would be some thing we would want next time we cruised these cabins go very fast, the balconey area is awesome so is the view
Old 08-14-2005, 11:42 AM

I believe you are going to thoroughly enjoy your cabin location! I rescheduled my upcoming cruise until one of these cabins was available, all my information has been that these are the premium spots!! I'll be going on the Spirit in October, so I'll share info afterwards!! Have Fun!
Old 08-14-2005, 05:54 PM

Dear Nancy, Peach, & Sharpy
Thank-you for your help and reassurance re: aft cabins on the Pride. It sounds like the noise/vibration I was worried about don't exist. That's good to know because I really need my sleep.(ha)
We're looking forward to a different experience on Carnival and I think we might have struck gold.
We've traveled many times on Carnival due to family. They have the largest cabins and a great program for the younger generation. I guess it helps to keep us young as well.
Thanks, for your in-put and Sharpy I'm excited to hear all about your cruise on the Spirit. I hope you have a "fantastic" time.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:33 AM

Have a suite in the back on the Panorama Deck of Spirit next month and our friends are booked in a suite in the middle. I will give any info I can when we return. My wife and I did your cruise two years ago and loved it.
Jim
Old 08-16-2005, 07:19 AM

Thanks Jim, glad to know you enjoyed your cruise and any info. you can give after your trip on the Spirit would be very helpful. Hope you, your wife and friends have a "wonderful" time next mos..

Closed Thread

Tags
aft, back, cabin, cabins, carnival, cruise, engine, legend, located, location, pride, review, reviews, ship, stateroom, suggestion, suggestions, vibrations