Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 01:20 PM

Thanks Dave, I was a little slow in my response and missed your answer.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:04 PM

watch what is going to happen next. US citizens will not be able to book from Canadian agencies.

Caribbean Travel Photos

Riu Playacar Resort: Playa del Carmen All Inclusive
03-08 Carnival Triumph
08-07 Carnival Celebration
03-07 Carnival Victory
07-96 Crown Princess
Old 12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Banned

I am just so happy.But I really would like a kiss!It is just not the same without it!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:39 AM

Now that's funny!
Old 12-08-2007, 10:41 AM

thomas, I'll bet if you send Carnival an email, they'll mail you some lubricant. Oh wait, it's too late.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:02 AM

Well i am canadian and when they said the fuel surcharge was going to have to be paid my TA took it right away as i told her so it would be done with. My 15 day cruise to hawaii was paid in full in july even though idont cruise till march. I talked to my TA on thursday about the rumor of Some cruise lines returning the money but she said she wouldnt hold her breath. So this post of the canadians getting their money back is something new since then i supose. You know i dont care one way or another. If they pay it back i guess it is nice for us Canadians but i myself feel that if the people booking in the US have to pay i do not have a problem of me paying i think that is just fair i dont think they should pay us canadians back if they arent paying the us ones back. My goodness we will be on the same ship so if fuel surcharges are paid by them then i think for fairness we should all have paid it then. Just my opinion but i dont agree with them giving the money back for some and not all.

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Banned

I had resigned myself to the fact that I would pay it and go on.Then I hear about some not paying it, and some paying it.If you are going to charge some charge all.If the Canadian law says they do noy have to pay Carnival should suck it up and take it off for everyone.I am an American leaving out of an American port and all I want is to be treated fairly..And there is no one that is going to convince me that this deal is fair..
Old 12-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Banned

Anyone who is interested in fairness can call 1.800.819.3902 ext. 83369. That will put you in touch with a supervisor at Carnival. If you don't care don't bother that is your choice..Tom
Old 12-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Administrator

And what exactly is a mid-level supervisor going to do? Tell you he is going to ignore a decision made at the executive level? He is an employee who either supports company policy or risks losing his job.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:18 PM

Where did the idea that world was supposed to be fair come from? I was fortunate enough to be born in a wonderful country with boundless opportunities. That's not fair to those who weren't. I have a job I love, a great family, a nice home nearly paid off and want for nothing. I eat well and vacation regularly where I'm treated like royalty. There are many in the world who would say that's just not fair. They do have a point and those who think being charged a fee that some don't have to pay are perhaps right. It's really not fair. On a scale of fairness I'd say even though that last statement is accurate it may need to be weighed against less trivial injustices. Just my opinion.

Cheers, Neil

Closed Thread

Tags
advance, carnival, celebrity, charge, charging, cruise, cruises, extra, fuel, gas, high, oil, payment, price, prices, raise, surcharge