Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 09:12 AM

We will be in room M30 with two port holes is this a good thing? Never been on a cruise before looks like the front of the ship. Or should I hope for a upgrade!

Thanks,
Teresa
Old 11-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by teresak1957:
We will be in room M30 with two port holes is this a good thing? Never been on a cruise before looks like the front of the ship. Or should I hope for a upgrade!

Thanks,
Teresa
Teresa, Welcome to cruise chat. Since this is your first cruise you will have a great time even if your cabin is in "after steering". I have never had a port hole but my first cruises were inside cabins and 1 was on the Rivier Deck 1 in the cheapest cabin there was on the Triumph. Had a blast. I wouldn't worry about an upgrade for this cruise.

But while you are cruising. Check out other accomodations for next time. You may want to upgrade your fun to a balcony next.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:19 PM

Hi Teresa, I have been in E-10 and M-10 on the Fantasy Class ships. I like the port holes because it is usually the same price as an inside cabin. However, it can get very bumpy up there in rough seas. Since this is your first cruise you might want to get something more mid-ship. As CruiseDad said you will have fun no matter. Best wishes.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, carnival, cruise, cruises, front, inside, interior, port, porthole, portholes, review, room, rooms, ship, stateroom