Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 06:33 AM

My husband and I sailed the Conquest last Sept. to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel and absolutly loved it. So much in fact that we're planning on booking same date and itenerary again. My question is will that same ship still be sailing from that same port (Galveston) and will it still be going to same ports? I have gotten mixed messages about Cozumel in particular as to whether it is or will be up and going ok by Sept. this year? Anyone "in the know" about this? I appreciate all your input. Getting excited all over again !!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:59 AM

I am leaving Feb26TH, on the Conquest. I AM VERY EXCITED!!!! IT IS MY FIRST CRUISE, ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS SAME CRUISE LOVED IT. It is nice to read that you and your husband loved it also. Any advice would be great!!!! Thanks
Old 02-03-2006, 04:16 PM

We just returned last week from sailing on the Conquest. We loved it too!! We are planning on going again in October.
Cozumel is fine and very nice, it is keeping all of the same itenery so don't worry!!
The pier is still under construction, so the ship does have to anchor out in the harbour, and you have to take the boats to land, but that is part of the fun of it too.
Enjoy yourself, have fun looking forward myself to sailing again in October.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:17 PM

My DH and myself enjoyed our cruise on the Conquest last September so much I've booked the same week etc again for this year as a surprise for my DH. Well worth the money.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine47:
I am leaving Feb26TH, on the Conquest. I AM VERY EXCITED!!!! IT IS MY FIRST CRUISE, ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS SAME CRUISE LOVED IT. It is nice to read that you and your husband loved it also. Any advice would be great!!!! Thanks
You're in for the very best vacation ever! The best advice I can give you is to prepare yourself!!The ship is magnificant in itself, so big, beautiful and full of things to do. The ports are all really nice. I can't say enough, just know that you've made a really good decision to go on this one! Let me know what you thnk when you get back. Happy sailing~~~~~~
Martha

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, conquest, cruise, itenerary, line, norwegian