Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2002, 07:16 AM

Hello,

Me,my wife and 7 & 8 year old boys are sailing going to sail the Western Caribbean. Could someone PLEASE tell me a few things?

1. How is Camp Carnival program?
2. How are the Cat 11 suites? ( roomy better service, etc.)
3. How strict are they on bringing liquor on board? (would like baileys on balcony at night - romantic)
4. FINALLY is anyone else out there going on the Triumph on Jan 25, possibly with boys around 7 to 8.

Thanks
Charlie
Old 12-23-2002, 07:16 AM

Hello,

Me,my wife and 7 & 8 year old boys are sailing going to sail the Western Caribbean. Could someone PLEASE tell me a few things?

1. How is Camp Carnival program?
2. How are the Cat 11 suites? ( roomy better service, etc.)
3. How strict are they on bringing liquor on board? (would like baileys on balcony at night - romantic)
4. FINALLY is anyone else out there going on the Triumph on Jan 25, possibly with boys around 7 to 8.

Thanks
Charlie
Old 12-23-2002, 10:58 AM

Can't comment on the Category 11 suites or Camp Carnival but they do X-Ray your carryons. If you are going to smuggle liquor in do it in your packed luggage. We did the Victory (sister ship) in Summer 2001-no water in the gym-bring a water bottle and fill up in the buffet restaurant before working out. In the Western Carribean you must go to Chankanaab Park in Cozumel-great snorkeling, botanical park, archeological park, restaurants, beach. We did the Stingray City thing in Grand Cayman first time there-I did'nt like it. Second time we did Eden Roc Snorkeling-a five minute walk from the tender pier to the right-incredible snorkeling. In Jamaica-we were in Montego Bay rather than Ochios Rios, we did the river rafting shore excursion then went to Margaritaville.

Any questions feel free to email.

Deck three outside is a nice quiet spot on Destiny class ships.

Happy cruising,

Eileen
Old 12-23-2002, 11:45 PM

We have a daughter (6) and a son (5), and last year we did not bring them because we were afraid they would be bored. After a few days, we wish they did. Every time we saw the camp of kids traveling (Or I should say parading), they were having a great time. We are Cruising Carnival again on Jan 20, 2003 and this time we are definetly bringing them.

Closed Thread

Tags
camp, carnival, carnivaltriumph2002, program, triumph