Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2007, 11:05 AM
On Grand Caymen, there is a wonderful turtle sanctuary to see if you are into wildlife, and of course going to Hell, a city that is just a beer joint and post office but you can send back a post card marked from Hell....Belize has nice beaches and some Mayan Ruins, Roatan is very poor and you will have to almost fight your way thru the cabs, vans and locals selling things, but it's a beautiful island if you take the Island tour....there are things to do everywhere..just have to decided What To Do...Just enjoy the moment....and most of us can guarantee that you will be cruising for life...Have a GREAT cruise.

Bob E
Old 05-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kellymo:
Alright Casanova, where were you when I was asking the question about cabin placement. I am very worried about getting motion sickness and was told to book a lower cabin. Should I rethink this?? We are on the main deck right now.
Let me think??
I believe I was In Aruba, under a palm tree, with a margarita and a Latin babe under my arm, it will be in my dreams, but dreams can come true right?
NAH!!!! probably in my house drinking coke with my poodle but that’s life…
Anyway I really don’t know what to say now,
For me if you going to book an interior cabin the best place will be in the middle and the up you can the better!!!
Other cruisers said it won’t be a good call, the jury still out…
For all I know you don’t have to rethink it, remember is a cruise ship, plenty things to do, you will enjoy it anyway and the ship will be moving anyway.
This is my experience:
Last summer in “the adventure of the seas” when we leave port I didn’t notice until I got out of my cabin and someone told me we were at sea.
After that, checking the ship, I went down for the interior cabin section just to see the ship and the sea sickness there was by far worse than in my cabin
You can ask my wife in that one she’s the one that gets sea sick every time…not me LOL
Also I remember the noise coming from the engine or something was so loud I remember telling my wife “how this people sleep here?”
So if you don’t plan to stay long in your cabin you will be fine just PARTY all night long!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruisers, deck, guarantee, is, mexican, reviews, riviera, stability, stateroom