Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2006, 10:51 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any info on being able to view the NBA finals on board the conquest. Being a maverick fan my whole life my vacation would come the week of my vacation. I will be able to attend the game the thursday before we leave but will miss the rest of the series. I hope someone can give me some info. I am really thinking of cancelling the trip but my wife may kill me!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-05-2006, 12:32 PM

Similar concerns here!! We are leaving from Galveston aboard the Rhapsody the following week. We have figured out that Game 5, 6, and 7 are while we are on the ship. Though different ships, last year we watched the Spurs in the finals aboard the ship. It was a huge party and lots of fun so you should be able to view the games!!! Go Mavs!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 03:40 PM

In the sports bar they play all of the games
on the Conquest. the bar has about 6 televisions in it
Old 06-05-2006, 09:36 PM

we're on the conquest leaving the 18th. i had similar concerns being a mighty ducks fan. i would miss the 6th and 7th game if we made the finals, so i was planning on taking a redeye to houston on the night of game 6 if i had to. fortunately (or unfortunately) we didn't make it. anyway, i posted earlier about sports television on the conquest and got assurances from others that the sports bar would have any and all sporting events available. good luck.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:58 AM

Thanks I really appreciate the info. My mind is at ease now. It is not everyday the Dallas Mavs are in the NBA finals. My wife thanks you also. I have been driving them crazy.

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
06, bar, board, caribbean, carnival, conquest, cruise, finals, nba, playoffs, royal, sports