Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:46 PM

We will leave out of Miami on Nov. 1 for the 7 nts. to San Juan, St. Marteen and St. Thomas. If you have been on this cruise, I would appreciate any information you would like to share about Miami, the ship, ports of call, excursions, etc. We are interested in the BIO Bay kayak tour for San Juan, since we don't get there until 5p.m. Has anyone ever done this? I talked with a private company about the tour, but he suggested that we book through Carnival if possible, but that is not listed under excursions on Carnival's website after I log in under my cruise. ANY info would be greatly appreciated. We are also hoping to see the space shuttle take off on Nov. 12. If you have been around Titusville, FL to see one of these, I would appreciate your input about where to stay and the best place to view! Thanks, jbmm
Old 09-28-2008, 05:46 PM

We will leave out of Miami on Nov. 1 for the 7 nts. to San Juan, St. Marteen and St. Thomas. If you have been on this cruise, I would appreciate any information you would like to share about Miami, the ship, ports of call, excursions, etc. We are interested in the BIO Bay kayak tour for San Juan, since we don't get there until 5p.m. Has anyone ever done this? I talked with a private company about the tour, but he suggested that we book through Carnival if possible, but that is not listed under excursions on Carnival's website after I log in under my cruise. ANY info would be greatly appreciated. We are also hoping to see the space shuttle take off on Nov. 12. If you have been around Titusville, FL to see one of these, I would appreciate your input about where to stay and the best place to view! Thanks, jbmm
Old 09-29-2008, 10:39 AM
I know once you get on board the ship you can go to the excursion desk and book there if it is available. The Liberty is a nice ship. Miami's airport I was not impressed with but hey the is my opinion. Anyway cruising is great and all's I can say is ENJOY!!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-29-2008, 11:01 AM

The bioluminescence tour doesn't leave until 8:30pm, so it might be that you're not in port late enough to take it. I'm not sure since I haven't been on that particular itinerary. It might also be booked and that's why it's not showing up. Some friends of mine took it when they were there through HAL and loved it. The port seemed to be easy to get around, but I wasn't driving. We had a shuttle take us from Hertz to the port and a friend picked me up at the port when we returned. There were only 3 ships in port when we were there, so maybe it gets more crowded. Wish I could help you with the best viewing site. My aunt and uncle lived in Eau Gallie, so we'd sit on their patio and watch the launches. I'm sure there are some on the board from the Port Canaveral area that will be able to help, though. Best wishes for a fantastic cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
cape, carnival, cruise, info, liberty, libertyinfo, reviews