Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Carnival Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2004, 06:39 AM

Hi all this is to see if anyone else is considering cruising on the Liberty in Europe next year? My boyfriend and I decided this would be the best way to see Europe on a budget. Anyone else going?
Old 09-13-2004, 06:39 AM

Hi all this is to see if anyone else is considering cruising on the Liberty in Europe next year? My boyfriend and I decided this would be the best way to see Europe on a budget. Anyone else going?
Old 09-13-2004, 04:09 PM

Hi Jenny
I'm considering this itinerary with a small group of friends. We have not decided on a sail date yet. Have you already booked?
I'm still waiting for my agent to get me the best rates to decide. There is a good deal for past Carnival guests that includes a $200 shipboard credit in case you didn't hear.
Eme rdonte@cox.net and we can share info
Old 09-14-2004, 05:25 AM

Hello.
We have not booked yet. But are planning to do so here in the next couple weeks. Those are the dates we want to go. This is such a great opportunity. I hadn't heard about the 200 dollar past guest credit but that would so come in handy on this cruise. I received 20% off my next cruise last time I cruised Carnival. I wonder if I could combine them... Question for you. Are you planning on getting your airfare through Carnival or else where? I was thikning of leaving a couple days early and exploring Rome. Any way my boyfriend and I are 30 and 27. We are trying to get some other friends together to go as well. Our parents are considering as well. You can email me at navy_jen@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:57 AM

There is a group called Liberty in the Mediterranean for anyone cruising the med on the Liberty

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/libertyinthemed/join

Closed Thread