Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2002, 03:58 PM

I am going on celebrity's Constellation in Feb. Does anyone know the cost of getting internet access in your cabin. Thanks
Old 09-18-2002, 03:58 PM

I am going on celebrity's Constellation in Feb. Does anyone know the cost of getting internet access in your cabin. Thanks
Old 09-18-2002, 06:14 PM

We just got off the Constellation, and you'll love it. I'll be doing a review on it, and will be finishing it off by the weekend. Don't know about internet access in the room, but there's a good size computer room where they hold classes, and internet access is available for $.50/minute. I didn't use, as it didn't seam important to me, but people that did for the most part weren't too happy with it, said is was very "spotty" as to when it would work, others said very slow. Of course, we were in the middle of the Baltic Sea, so maybe that makes a difference. Good luck, and enjoy your cruise. Take your bathing suit for the Thelassotherapy inside pool. Nobody under 18 allowed, and just great. Happy sailing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2002, 06:50 PM

The Infinity and Constellation have internet access from all cabins. I hear the Millennium only has it from the suites. Price will vary according to itinerary. Royal caribbean charges a $100 flat fee on a 7 day voyage, which is equal to about 3.5 hrs of time in the internet cafe. You need a windows based laptop and a built in modem. You connect through a dial up to their satellite. The speed is generally around 43 kbps...or a little slower than a standard 56k modem. I am an internet/e-mail junkie, and I actually would have been better off in the cafe, as I did not use it for anywhere near 3.5 hours. My boss had it going all the time, so it was more than worth it for him.

Queen of Bermuda, New Years '89
Tropicale, 2/99
Explorer of the Seas, 9/7/02
Queen Mary 2, 1/31/04
Radiance of the Seas, 10/18/02
QE2, 6/1/03
Celebrity Infinity, 7/25/03
Grandeur of the Seas, 10/11/03
Queen Mary 2, 1/31/04

Closed Thread

Tags
access, celebrity, celebritys, constellation, costs, cruise, cruises, fee, grandeur, infinity, internet, pool, rates, stateroom, thelassotherapy