Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 08:07 PM

We got a great deal on this inside cabin, but I was a little concerned about the noise that might be coming from the Seaside grill above. We have not sailed on Celebrity before. Any suggestions/information would be appreciated. Does anyone know if we are going to "rock and roll" in a cabin that far back??
Old 08-01-2008, 09:08 AM

I have not been on this ship yet, but am scheduled to be on it on 12/1 of this year....I asked some questions on this forum similar to yours because I had originally booked room 9127 and was told that it was noisy on this floor. I read that there is noise from the pool and from the joggers.

I ended up changing my room to 8137 because of the info given to me by these nice people.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:12 PM
I don't think the joggers should bother you the track is two floors up from the deck your on. The pool is 1 deck up but your room if far the pool at the far end of the ship. Yes, the grill is above you, but anytime we were out there it was a quite area. Check to see what time it closes, that may help.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 08-02-2008, 03:58 PM

Thanks for responding guys. I'm not concerned wit regards to the pool and I am glad to learn that it was quiet in the grill area when you were there. Celebrity tells me all the rooms are sound proof, so I feel pretty good about that. Hopefully the seas will be calm! Thanks again.

Closed Thread

Tags
9127, 9191, cabin, cabins, constalation, constellation, deck, dek, inside, ncl, norwegian, pearl, planner, room, sky