Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2006, 10:55 PM

We have sailed RCCL many times with our 3 children ages 5 to 10, and the Adventure Ocean program on the Voyager and Radiance class ships are absolutely great. We are now thinking about trying a cruise on Millennium as something different, but we are having trouble finding much about Club X in reviews, etc. The write-ups in the Celebrity materials are very general in nature and there seems to be a lack of pictures to really help you understand the size and layout of the space. Can anyone give me some feedback on the Celebrity program, facilities, whether there is a kids pool, etc. We need to decide soon, as we just decided to cruise again over the kids Spring Break week leading up to Easter.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:04 AM
Administrator

We returned from Celebrity Infinity a couple of weeks ago. The kids' facilities were pretty extensive. There was a ball pit, large TV for seeing movies, computer stations, to name a few. There is also a pool just aft which also has colorful slides and other equipment. Once I download my photos (I'm way behind), I'll post a few links on this thread. There's also a virtual tour on the Celebrity Web site (go to Millennium, Virtual Tours, Sunrise Deck) for a quick view of the space.

I didn't save any of the activity sheets, yet some of the kids' events I recall were pizza parties, scavenger hunts, talent show, and a visit to the bridge. The last one is pretty cool as only the kids were allowed -- no adults.

I can't give any reviews as our son didn't participate in the program, but he did go in with us once toward the end of the cruise and enjoyed it. (He's the type of kid who likes to spend time with Mom and Dad.)
Old 03-10-2006, 05:56 AM

The X-Club has programs for Toddlers(under 3),Ship Mates(3-6),Celebrity Cadets(7-9), and Ensigns (10-12). Activities include arts & crafts, relay races, T-shirt decorating, ice cream parties and talent show. The rear of deck 10 on the Millennium has the "Fun Factory" children's area. They have their own pool in this area.

Closed Thread

Tags
celeberty, celebrity, club, cruise, cruises, infinity, kids, milinium, millenium, millennium, program, review, reviews, sailed, toddler, x