Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 05:44 AM

We are beginning our cruise on the Millennium next week. On our invoice it states that we have pre-paid an on board service charge. I'd like to know exactly what that covers and know what additional charges for services will be added to my on-board account. Also, is it possible to get an update on how much you have spent on the charge account?

This site is great, it's been so useful and has answered loads of my questions, thanks so much.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:03 AM

Hi Lass,

If you have pre-paid your gratuities, it usually covers your room steward, waiter, assistant waiter and the head waiter. If you order drinks from the bar, a service charge is automatically added into the total before you sign for them, so don't add an additional tip onto that.

Other service charges you may want to add on are for any spa services you decide to have.

At any time during your cruise, you can go to the Purser's Desk and ask them for a list of charges that have been made so far to your room. They'll print it up and give it to you.

Sandy
Old 02-03-2008, 06:52 AM

Thanks Sandy for the quick reply. That's really useful to know.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:40 AM

Also you can look at your bill during your cruise anytime on the TV. Very easy to use, even I can do it.

Emerald Princess-11/30/08
Celebrity Century-1/8/09

Closed Thread

Tags
charge, charges, cover, cruise, cruse, gratuities, norweigan, paid, pay, pre, prepaid, prepay, service, ships, whats