Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Banned

I do not know where the confussion comes in.I stated to another party that I was glad the Century had improved after the refurb....I stated that the dinning room service was some of the best out there....And I stand by that statement.I also stand by my statement that before the refurb the Century was very rough...I do not plan on sailing on the Century anytime soon..But I thought I would clear up any problem with what I HAVE STATED, SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT....
Old 03-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thomas stanton:
I do not know where the confussion comes in.I stated to another party that I was glad the Century had improved after the refurb....I stated that the dinning room service was some of the best out there....And I stand by that statement.I also stand by my statement that before the refurb the Century was very rough...I do not plan on sailing on the Century anytime soon..But I thought I would clear up any problem with what I HAVE STATED, SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT....
Thomas,
I think you are the one a bit confused. The reason I quoted what you said in September is because in your post of Feb 23, you say you hope the Century is better now then when you last sailed on it. Why would you make such a statement when you already knew that it was, and admitted as much, in your September statement.?
Old 03-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Banned

I was telling Tom the Administrator that I was glad that it was better now!What is so difficult for you to understand? I am glad for all who are sailing or going to sail on the Century that it is in better condition than it was in.I have always liked thier dining room service!I will not sail with them again until they get some new ships in service....... I do not like the way they let thier ships deteriorate...And by the way the Horizon was even worse than this..
Old 03-28-2007, 05:10 PM

In defense of Tom, he didn't say that he sailed it after the 55 million was put into the Century but that it was "wonderful."

I don't think he was contradicting himself, just did not communicate what he really meant.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:53 AM
Banned

Chef ken thank you. You are correct, I did not say that I had sailed on the Century after the refub.I have not sailed on her since the refurb.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:38 AM

And I didn't say that you had. It is obviously that you are totally missing the point that I was trying to make. Which was: that in your Feb 23 statement you said you hoped it was better than when you sailed on the Century.
But in you September message to Tom you said you were glad to hear that it had improved. Which sounds like a contradiction to me.
Since this post has gotten ridiculous over something that was posted more than a month ago I think we should just call a truce. Happy sailing to you whatever cruise line you choose.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:15 AM

The ridiculous part is trying to find fault in anything he said.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Okay, everyone step away from the thread!
Old 03-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned

I know the answer to all this tension.....How about a cruise everyone!!! Seems some of these threads are getting uptight. Even in some of my posts I can feel the defensive "hairs" start to stand up...
Old 03-29-2007, 01:56 PM

i just came across this web site of the renovated CENTURY
quite impressed
check it out
http://www.cruisecentury.com/

we've cruised with celebrity 3 times now...and overall we really like it.
pampered...

Closed Thread

Tags
2007, california, celebrity, century, covered, cruise, cruises, dec, malaga, pool, pools, reviews, stop, swimming, transatlantic