Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2005, 08:11 AM

My husband and I will be sailing on the Zenith on 4/8/06 with another couple and our 14 year old son. Is anyone else on the same sailing that is also traveling with teens?
Joy
Old 10-12-2005, 10:39 AM

We will be on the sailing after yours. Very disappointed that when I booked this cruise it included Key West and was a 7 night cruise. Since then Celebrity dropped Key West and made it a 6 night cruise. We enjoy Key West and booked this cruise as our almost 9 year old is off from school during this cruise. Happy sailing!
Old 10-17-2005, 09:43 AM

Unfortunately the sailing you are on was sold out by the time we decided to book. That would have been my first choice ( I really like Mexico).
Old 10-17-2005, 10:17 AM

I have been told it is not sold out by my travel agent and pricing may be available this week. If you were interested in the April 13, cruise, call Ron Kincade at onlyfunvacations. I had told him that when I called Celebrity to question what happened to Key West and why there was no new pricing, they told me it was sold out. However, according to Ron, this was not correct. Ron informed me, they took it off the pricing when they changed it to a 6 night cruise from 7 and the pricing should be back up soon. Give him a call and see what he can do for you. He has a great relationship with Celebrity and RCCL. Go to there web site and if you speak with him tell him Anthony who he booked on the Zenith suggested you give him a call.
Good luck!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:27 PM

As I suspected, Im not sure what is going on with the April 13, 2006 sailing. I was on the Celebrity website tonight and see the 6 night cruise shows as a 7night once again. I called Celebrity and they said they still see it as a 6 nighter and the rep said it could change but was not sure. He also told me that the ship is wide open, they have no pricing until they set the number of nights on this cruise. I had booked it when it was originally a 7nighter. But we will see.

Quote:
Originally posted by JoyAnne:
Unfortunately the sailing you are on was sold out by the time we decided to book. That would have been my first choice ( I really like Mexico).

Closed Thread