Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 03:30 PM

Hi
My husband and I would love to chat to couples with young kids that will be cruising the Western Caribian on Liberty of the seas from 9th-16th Jan 2011. My son (4) loves to be in the company of other children and it takes the pressure off me of having to entertain him every second of the day! Would like to hear from any like-minded travelers and hopefully meet up on the boat.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:58 AM

Hi Baby, welcome to Cruise-Chat! Congratulations on your up-coming cruise! I don't think you'll have any problems keeping your child entertained. Both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean have great programs for children. I'm a little confused since you posted in Celebrity but have mentioned a Royal Caribbean ship. Either way, they have great programs. You can check it out on-line and then register when you board the ship. The camps are free, the baby-sitting service is not. I'm calling it a camp, but they have programs for children in different age groups. They play games, do crafts, have treasure hunts, etc. The children usually want nothing to do with their parents after attending

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 AM

You may want to look at our Roll Call section HEREto see if anyone else has registered there cruise.

Closed Thread

Tags
camp, caribbean, children, cruise, guests, jan, kids, liberty, november, reviews, royal, seas