Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2004, 12:19 PM

Hello,

We are first time cruisers, and are excited to experience the Constellation as our first cruise. Are any of you going on this same cruise? We'd love to chat beforehand and potentially meet on board. Let us know what your plans are. We are a married couple, 40 and 28, and think it wouldbe great to be able to find friends aboard.

Let us know!!
Old 04-13-2004, 12:19 PM

Hello,

We are first time cruisers, and are excited to experience the Constellation as our first cruise. Are any of you going on this same cruise? We'd love to chat beforehand and potentially meet on board. Let us know what your plans are. We are a married couple, 40 and 28, and think it wouldbe great to be able to find friends aboard.

Let us know!!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:34 AM

We are on this cruise also. Fourth time cruisers but first on Celebrity. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help. My wife and I are in our mid-thirties.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:56 PM

lukeskywatcher@charter.net Hey there, <HiThere>, Ho there! Please contact us in our Yahoo Messenger identification which is jozebrad. We'd love to chat with you beforehand, and discuss meeting up on board if we mesh. We are active, enjoy meeting others, and would love to have a cruise mentor beforehand. Hope you find us.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:04 PM

Hi there,

how was your cruise?
I've been on Constellation before - and many times on other Celebrity Ships. I really love it!
So tell me about...

greetings from germany
Jana
Old 05-06-2004, 01:52 PM

Hi Jana,

The cruise was great. Great weather, excellent food and nice ports of call too. Which was your favourite Celebrity ship? Have you done a European cruise?

I can send you some nice pics of our cruise if your interested.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:23 AM

My favourite ship is Merucry, but there are private reasons for :-)
More beautiful is Millenium. On that ship I made a Transatlatic-Cruise last year staret from FL to Bermuda and than Madeira, Lissboa,Gibraltar, Malaga, Barcelona. It was a great trip, the weather and anything was perfect! So if you like to see Europe I think a Transatlantic-Cruise would be the best!
Before that I had the Panamacanal 2 times (to Santiago and to San Diego), a cruise around Hawaiien Islands and my absolute favorite (the ship, the weather, the ports of call, the passengers, events... everything) was the cruise from Buenos Aires to Rio (for 3 days canival) and back. That was fantastic!!! If you get ever chance - do it!!!

Where are you from?

Greetings from germany
Jana
Old 05-18-2004, 06:40 AM

Hi Jana,

I'm from Toronto, Canada. I've been thinking about a European trip for next year. If you wouldn't mind, please email me at david1@sympatico.ca. Thanks!

Closed Thread

Tags
17, april, caribbean, itinerary, royal