Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2006, 12:01 PM

How could any cruise be bad!! Vacations are what you make of them!

Read and post cruise reviews

Old 12-02-2006, 06:05 AM

Quote:
When is comes to a ship however, what ship can offer more than a "Voyager" class ship?
Sonny,

there are quite a few people out there who don't want or need much of what the "Voyager"-class ships offer. They are great ships, no doubt about it whatsoever. But they are great ships for a particular clientele, while for other passengers they aren't. The same applies to any other cruise ship, as well, of course.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 12-02-2006, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by renata:
thanks to everybody I'll tell you when I'll be back.Sorry for my english but I'm Italian.
Renata
Renata,

You do not need to apologize for your English. Have you seen some of my fellow American posts on this site?

They have no excuse and as far as you being Italian?....I love Italians,this adds much interest to your posts. Studio l'Italiano, ma lo parlo soltanto un poco.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:10 AM

I'll have to agree that the VOyager class RCCL ships are unmistakenly the most complete ships at sea, and they're simply more attractive looking than the others. now if we can only get them to put mustard, ketchup, A-1 botles on the tables in the Windjammer! LOL

03-11 CCL Triumph
10-10 CCL Triumph
01-10 CCL Triumph
10-08 CCL Fantasy
03-08 CCL Fantasy
10-07 CCL Holiday
03-07 CCL Holiday
11-06 CCL Triumph
03-06 Caribbean Princess
01-04 CCL Victory
09-03 CCL Destiny
05-03 CCL Imagination
11-02 CCL Imagination
01-02 RCCL Rhapsody of Seas
02-01 RCCL Sovereign of Seas
02-00 RCCL Empress of Seas
01-99 RCCL Sovereign of Seas
01-98 RCCL Majesty of Seas
Old 12-02-2006, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Fiebig:
quote:
When is comes to a ship however, what ship can offer more than a "Voyager" class ship?
Sonny,

there are quite a few people out there who don't want or need much of what the "Voyager"-class ships offer. They are great ships, no doubt about it whatsoever. But they are great ships for a particular clientele, while for other passengers they aren't. The same applies to any other cruise ship, as well, of course.

Raoul,
My sentiments exactly. While the Voyager/Freedom class have a big "Wow" factor, they aren't for everybody. I enjoyed the new Freedom but I also enjoy the other cruise lines just as much.
Also if someone hasn't been on a Carnival ship in atleast the last five years they shouldn't be judging them from ten years ago. Things do change. Most of the major cruise lines have hired celebrity chef's to upgrade their menus and Carnival has too. Most of the major cruise lines have upgraded their bedding and Carnival has too. There have been a lot of improvements over the years.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Banned

Raoul
As alway's you have a way of putting it best. You are the man!! Tom
Old 12-03-2006, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chef Ken:
quote:
Originally posted by renata:
thanks to everybody I'll tell you when I'll be back.Sorry for my english but I'm Italian.
Renata
Renata,

You do not need to apologize for your English. Have you seen some of my fellow American posts on this site?

They have no excuse and as far as you being Italian?....I love Italians,this adds much interest to your posts. Studio l'Italiano, ma lo parlo soltanto un poco.
Hi,I'm very glad that you like italians.Have you ever been to Italy?Do you know Constellation Ship?I'll be there next christmas and it's my first time on Celebrity.Thank you Renata
Translation(for improve your italian):Ciao,Sono onorata che ti piacciano gli italiani.sei mai stato in italia?Conosci la nave Constellation?Sarņ in crociera su questa nave il prossimo natale ed č la mia prima crociera su Celebrity.Grazie Renata
Old 12-03-2006, 02:20 PM

Renata,

Lei é molto carina. "You are very nice."

I have not been to Italy yet but we plan to in the near future. We did cruise on Celebrity, Millennium last year which is the same class of ship as Constellation. I believe you will enjoy Celebrity Cruises.

Thank you.
Chef Ken
Old 12-12-2006, 05:08 AM

The Constellation is a gorgeous ship. Very much in my opinion like the Radiance Class.
I am a fairly regular RCCL cruiser with Celebrity and Regent lagging a little behind and I hated the Adventure of the Seas. It was just " too big" for me. That said I will cruise the Freedom or Liberty sometime but not in any hurry.

I have never cruised Carnival or Princess. Holland I shall cruise after I am 60 which is still a few years away.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:35 AM

I know this is getting redundant but I agree with SonnyV. I have been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean and enjoyed both, but the RCCL ships are just more impressive. I would never attempt the rock climbing wall, but I'm glad they have that option. And the ice skating rink is mahvelous. I may change my tune after a trip on Island Princess in May. RickyB

Closed Thread

Tags
12, caribbean, carribean, celebrity, compare, comparison, cruise, cruises, destiny, mellenium, olds, renata, royal, versus, year