Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 03:03 AM

Hello,
We are five people going on our first cruise-trip in August. We will be travelling with the Infinity to Alaska from Seattle and we are looking forward to it. Soon we have to start packing and I know it has to be layer'd close, but what about inside the ship. Is there a lot of aircondition - the cold kind. Is it also layer'd close inside? or is it possible to wear short sleaves.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:07 AM

That really will depend on you. There are times on ships when I was very cold. Particularly in the dining room. Other times I am just fine in short sleeves. I always take a sweater, blazer, or light jacket just in case. Which you will probably already have with you for the outside temperatures.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 AM

I cruised the Millennium to Alaska in May. The indoor temperature was comfortable for me and I get cold easily. I was able to wear sleeveless dresses to dinner and did not need the shawl I carried.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:52 AM

We cruised the Infinity last year in June and overall inside the ship I dont think it was overly cold...couple times sitting near doorways(wind tunnels) at breakfast but other than that it was fine. We also had some beautifull sunny days outside but still needed skivvy or light jacket.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-22-2008, 11:04 PM

What date are you sailing in August? My husband and I are also sailing to Alaska on the Infinity.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:32 AM

We are sailing from seattle the 15th of August.

Quote:
Originally posted by Flea:
What date are you sailing in August? My husband and I are also sailing to Alaska on the Infinity.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:24 AM

I was in Seattle this weekend and saw the Infinity docked there. It's in a great location, practically across the street from the Pike Street Market (famous for the way they throw fish at one particular merchant's stall) and walking distance from a lot of Seattle attractions. I hope you'll have some time to explore Seattle a bit before or after your cruise.

Sandy

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, august, beginning, bring, cruise, infinity