Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2006, 11:03 AM

I have just been notified that I have received a compementary upgrade from cat 10 Inside location mid ship on deck 5 to cat 4 oceanview on deck 9. Cat 4 is either located in the front of the ship which is above the showroom or in the back of the ship which is located above the rainbow room which is the club. This is my first time on the Zenith and would appreciate input from anyone who has been in cat 4 on the Zenith. The other benifit of staying where we were was do to the location of the childrens playroom on deck 5. I will have my 8 year old with us. Thank you!
Old 03-23-2006, 06:16 AM

Hi, Me and my dughter are going on the Zenith on April 13th also. We have also been put on the 9th floor. We are towards the back of the ship. The only problem I see is - We will be looking at the life boats out our window.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:48 AM

Hi, and thank you for responding. After reviewing why Celebrity moved us it became apparent they moved us because we are a triple and we were in a quad inside cabin. I am sure they are moving us to the front of the ship where I see 6 triple cabins in cat 4 on Deck 9.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DSR:
Hi, Me and my dughter are going on the Zenith on April 13th also. We have also been put on the 9th floor. We are towards the back of the ship. The only problem I see is - We will be looking at the life boats out our window.
If you see a couple with an 8 year old boy on Deck 9, feel free to say Hi. But as I previously said, I believe we will be in a triple cabin forward. Our documents still list the old info which was interior on deck 5.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:35 PM

IS this your first cruise? Have you made any plans for the ports?

In Jamaica we are to Dunn's River Fall then taking a tour of the Island - I' using www.phil-layayette-tours.com - I read alot of great things about him in the reviews.

I grand Caymans we are using captainmarvins.com for the stingrays.

We are still thinking about Cozumel - maybe a nice beach. I'm still looking for the beach.

I'm trying to get the most out of each port. A friend of ours just did Dunn's River fall. She has a seven year old - that had the most fun here at the falls.

We are coming from Virginia - Which state are you in?

Doris
Old 03-24-2006, 09:35 AM

This will be our 12th cruise but first on Celebrity. We are huge Holland America Fans and will be sailing the Zuiderdam for the 3rd time next March with a group of family and friends. As you can see, I will be sailing the Oosterdam to Alaska in August. We have been taking 2 to 3 cruises a year for the past several years. We cant think of a better way to spend a vacation. You mentioned your daughter. We are from Long Island and will be arriving the day of the cruise and spending the day we arrive back in Fort Lauderdale at a wonderful place called the Tropi Rock. When we first had booked this cruise it was a 7 night cruise with the final stop being Key West. I had already done my air when they changed it so we rented a car for the day and will drive to FL. My wife loves to fish so that is what she will be doing for the day as my son and I hang at the hotel pool or walk a block to the beach.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:32 AM

Check out this web site -

www.wilmacozumel/com/index.htm
Old 03-29-2006, 10:35 AM

We are flying from Washington DCA - leaving about 6:32 a.m. on April 13th - going to Miami should get there about 9 a.m. - I'm hoping to be on the ship early.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:05 PM

I sent you a private message detailing our travel information. I cannot seem to open the website you sent to me. Hopefully it will not be a bad stop. Heck Just hopeful of getting to the beach that day!
Old 03-29-2006, 03:30 PM

I'm still trying get your private message.

Jamica - we are doing www.phil-layayette-tours.com

Grand Caymans - maybe www.capitainmarvins.com or www.nativeway-watersports.com - I think it will be nativeway we do.

Cozumel - It's a beach day - maybe Paradise Beach or Playa Mia - I think it will be Paradise Beach - The water toys look like alot of fun. If you son likes the beach - I think he should have a good time here. Go to www.paradisebeach.com

If your family would like to join us - to feel free to.

We are doing the 8 o'clock dinner - So that we are not back in getting ready so early.

Talk with you soon
Doris in Virginia

Closed Thread

Tags
deck, escape, island