Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2005, 07:11 PM

Our family is scheduled for a cruise on the Celebrity Millineum (Eastern Carribean tour). We have two daughters, ages 18 and 15. Any suggestions or comments for our trip in April 2006? Thank you!
Old 12-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Banned

Hi,
only one comment. Be carefull with the nice Millenium, because when You leave, I start the Transatlantik Cruise with the Millenium.

happy day
Klaus from Germany
Old 01-17-2006, 06:41 PM

Hi Klaus,
I start the same TA- cruise with the Millenium April 30th. We can hope to find a refreshed ship, since the Milli was in drydock before her repositioning cruise in November. Couldn´t get a balcony cabin, so an outside on deck 3 must suit me.
Michael ( also from germany)
Old 01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Administrator

DLFrecker, we are doing exactly the same trip on Millennium's sister ship, Infinity, next month. If you can wait another 6 weeks, I'm sure I'll have lots of comments.

If there's anything specific you'd like me to look into, such as teen programs, excursions, or anything else, please let me know and I'll do my best.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Schwbencruiser:
.. outside on deck 3 must suit me.
Hallo,
wird sicher auch gut sein. Bei der letzten TA-Cruise hatten wir eine Balkon, bei der davor ohne. Es ist immer schön.

Bis April alles Gute
Klaus
Old 01-19-2006, 06:39 PM

Hi,
ja ich denk auch, daß es eine schöne Reise wird-auch ohne Balkon- ich hab mich jedenfalls mal auf Warteliste setzen lassen.
Ebenfalls alles Gute- und bis April
Michael
Old 01-20-2006, 08:42 AM

I will be fortunate enough to be sailing on the Millennium Feb. 19th for a 14 night South America Cruise - Cant' wait!!! I plan to write a Mega-review for Cruise Reviews and, hopefully, it will posted before you venture off on your cruise in April. While it's not the same itinerary, it will give you a fresh perspective of the ship.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 01-20-2006, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Nancy, what a coincidence. We will be on Infinity February 19th, which means that we were both moved to each other's ships when Celebrity made the swap a few months back. I will also write a mega-review, so between the two of us we will have great coverage of Millennium and Celebrity's Eastern Caribbean itinerary.
Old 01-20-2006, 06:11 PM

Hi Nancy,
we would love to read you review about the Milli, can´t wait to be there, LOL. I was on her when she came into service. Along with Constellation and Summit the best ship I have been on.
Greetings and have a great great crusie
Michael
Old 01-29-2006, 07:00 AM

Going w daughter (17), sons 12 & 15 on April 9th. Looking for suggestions also.

Quote:
Originally posted by DLFrecker:
Our family is scheduled for a cruise on the Celebrity Millineum (Eastern Carribean tour). We have two daughters, ages 18 and 15. Any suggestions or comments for our trip in April 2006? Thank you!

Closed Thread

Tags
celebrity, millineum, ship