Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 10:34 PM

What will be different and new about this boat. I know it will be 118,00 thousand tons,but what innovations are going to be on it?
Old 07-23-2007, 04:43 AM
We booked on the Slostice, I do know that they have a new AquaClass, which we are going to try. It's for someone that whats more of a Spa vacation. You have exclusive use of the Aqua Relazation room and the new a dining room called Blu Room. I did have to sign up for e-mail notifications as more news about the ship becomes available. Seems a lot is not known yet or its a secret!

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 07-23-2007, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tampataylors:
What will be different and new about this boat. I know it will be 118,00 thousand tons,but what innovations are going to be on it?
It is a ship. It is not a boat.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:01 PM

!!!ADMIN!!!

Hello everybody,

some inappropriate postings (as well as possible replies to them) have been deleted from this thread.

Members are reminded that new members to our forums deserve the same amount of respect as any other user.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 07-23-2007, 04:02 PM

tampataylors,

with the exception of details on "Celebrity Solstice's" accommodations, nothing has been announced so far as far as public spaces, other amenities etc. is concerned.

Raoul Fiebig

Old 07-23-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Fiebig:
!!!ADMIN!!!

Hello everybody,

some inappropriate postings (as well as possible replies to them) have been deleted from this thread.

Members are reminded that new members to our forums deserve the same amount of respect as any other user.
Could you be specific with me in a private message so I know what you are talking about.

Closed Thread