Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 12:21 AM

Who's coming? Let's hook up, Danzin', dinin' and doin' it at the Celeb Mercury, Alaska June 24-July 1, 05.

Let's git' it on!! after all the Lord mandates US all: Don't take life too seriously & cruise it to the fullest for NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE!

Hey Tom, Nancy, Georgia, the cruiser FunFrenz & seminar attendees.. The Lord taketh Rena (wife of 31 years) and our cruise mate but the Lord giveth us daily blessings. So live life we do! Naturally, we'll do the deja' vu boppin n'danzin at the ship-top Navigator club. ooh yea! pole dancing anyone? Last year's CelMillenium EuroMed cruise seminar hookup was an absolute fun frenzy! After all, this will be a fun & sensible way to discodance-off and salsafy the cruise calories. Like in our past cruises, I truly hope to re-invigorate our friendships. Cruising, what an awesome way to learn, interact with new/ol' friends & live life to the fullest. See ya!
Old 06-20-2005, 04:56 AM

It's certainly good to see you haven't lost your dance-crazy, fun-loving spirit! Look forward to seeing you onboard the Mercury.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-20-2005, 10:38 AM

I will look forward to seeing you on the cruise.

Tom
Old 06-21-2005, 01:06 PM

Too bad I wasn't invited. I love to dance, but not sure I could handle an Alaskan cruise - I love the sun too much.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:34 PM

I know what you mean about the sun. While we finally have some sunshine here in San Diego "June Gloom" just about drove everyone nuts here. Alaska can be hot and sunny, but usually in late may/early June.

Tom
Old 06-21-2005, 08:42 PM

All right Nancy, we'll have to get the Fun Cruiser Frenz going again. Tom, you are gonna join us right? Who else is going? (first names will do). Hey beach bunny, we'll give you an advanced invite next time. Indeed I'm usually a warm weather cruiser, but Alaska summer w/ lo70's won't be bad. Besides, I got too much Cali-Hawaii tan already. I'm curious Tom, how did the RCL Caribbean and Queen Mary 3 fun fling seminars get scheduled at the same time next week?

Interestingly, many of our seasoned & hard-core cruisers go just for the ship's activities especially the lively fun and dance fests. They'll forego the shore visits & be content with kickin' back while getting ready for the hot salsa instructional socials. See ya!
Old 06-21-2005, 09:00 PM

Eli, you are too cool. I want to spend some time with you on the Mercury just to figure you out. I am going to so miss Rena (as I know you are) but I so admire your spunk for life.

You are the dude!

Tom
Old 06-21-2005, 09:44 PM

Hey T.O. Did u get my previous emails? To encapsulate God's will & Rena's heavenly rendezvous; There's no time to feel sorry, sad and grieve when there are so many FunFrenzFamily who give. We know that FUN multiplies a thousandt-fold when cruising with group of positive friends. I'm blessed.

Too cool? Actually, I have a Chrysler Prowler (2 seat Roadster with the motorcycle open wheel fenders)Cali. Lic... 222COOL. Mahalo (Thanx) for setting up the life-enhancing cruise seminars.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:28 AM

Yes, I did.I will see you in a couple of days.

Tom
Old 06-22-2005, 08:19 AM

Hi Elli,
So, you and Tom hanging out together - hmmm, sounds to me like I better keep my eye on both of you . I look forward to seeing you again and I am sure it will be a fun cruise.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread