Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2006, 12:33 PM

We are going on this cruise and were looking for information on excursions is it best to book ship excursions or do it when we get to port or a bit of both
Old 02-24-2006, 07:14 AM

We are also going to Hawaii in may with the Radiance. And we booked our shore excursions with independant tours.

But for most of the tours you need more people to get a small bus or van.

Look for www.Hawaiigreentours.com and check our special site portreviews for more information.

I know, that some people rent a car, but we like to be driven around and see all the beauty of these wonderful islands. We have been there for twee weeks in 1999 and canīt wait to see it again.

Good luck, Marita

Old 02-24-2006, 01:56 PM

Try to book your excursions online before you sail. I waited until we were on the ship and the ones I wanted were sold out. We did do the Circle of Fire helicopter tour and it was very good. We're sorry we didn't do Waimea Canyon on Kauai. I did not notice any tour operators at the dock on that island.
I did do Captain Steve's Whale watching in Maui on my own and not only did we see a lot of whales, it was cheaper than the ship. You could see my review on this on this site.
If you want to do independent tours in Honolulu, get off the ship early and head to the little hut next to the pier by the shopping mall.

Closed Thread

Tags
hawaii, operators, tour