Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 11:15 AM

We are thinking going on a transatlantic 15 nights cruise with the new Celebrity Solstice. Never cruised with Celebrity. How is the company? Because it will be our 10th Anniversary, we wanted to treat ourselves with a Celebrity Suite. Does anyone can confirm if the price vs quality is ok or should I look for another company/cabin? Thanks to anyone who can help...
Old 09-27-2008, 11:15 AM

We are thinking going on a transatlantic 15 nights cruise with the new Celebrity Solstice. Never cruised with Celebrity. How is the company? Because it will be our 10th Anniversary, we wanted to treat ourselves with a Celebrity Suite. Does anyone can confirm if the price vs quality is ok or should I look for another company/cabin? Thanks to anyone who can help...
Old 09-27-2008, 12:34 PM

Welcome to Cruise Chat.

Celebrity is a Premium cruise line. They are one of my favorite. The Celebrity Solstice will come out in November and I will be going on a 2nt inaugural to check out the ship. It promises to be fabulous with unique and new features. They will have the first glass blowing at sea, they will have a half acre of real grass on the ship which you can play croquet or putt golf, and the Solstice will be featuring a new cabin called Aqua Spa. Celebrity has always delivered great service, and good food and entertainment. Their ships are elegant.

I think treating yourself to a suite for your 10th anniversary would be a lovely way to celebrate. Most suites are more square footage, offer Concierge service, and have added amenities. Not knowing your likes and dislikes, or your demographics though; I would recommend you talk with a cruise oriented Travel Agent who can ask questions and make sure Celebrity is the right fit for your life style. Fifteen nights would be a long time on a cruise if it wasn't the right fit for you.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:14 AM

Wow! Thank you. This will be my second cruise, the 1st one with NCL Pearl was really great. Good food, good service, not long enough!!! I know I should talk with a travel agent (and I did) but it seems every cruise is the perfect cruise, no downside, etc. Thanks to this chat and reviews, I might have all the infos I need. Thanks.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:03 AM

Hi Soniastp, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I understand what you mean about every cruise being the perfect one, they all seem that way to me. There are some lines I prefer, but they're all great. Please let us know what you decide on for your anniversary. What a wonderful way to celebrate! I also understand about a cruise not being long enough. The longest I've taken was 21 days, and it wasn't long enough. If I could just hit the lottery...Best wishes and happy anniversary!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:24 AM

Thanks. I actually made the deposit for the cruise. I have until Feb. 1st to change my mind. The cruise is in April. Meanwhile, I am glad to receive any advice I can get. Thanks again.

Closed Thread

Tags
celebrity, cruise, demographic, demographics, line, solstice, transatlantic