Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2006, 02:06 PM

Hello, We have cruised 12 times but this will be our first with Celebrity (Zenith). Most of our cruises have been with Princess. Any comments about the ship would be appreciated and mostly, do any of you have suggestions of things to do and see in Bermuda. I plan on playing golf once or twice but should have plenty of time to sight-see.
Thanks,
Catalina kid
Old 03-19-2006, 06:00 PM

Here are some tips on Zenith (among other thigs,) that I put together:
http://cruise-chat.com/eve/forums/a/...1/m/4301047891
Old 03-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Administrator

There is so much to do in Bermuda. You already have one great activity planned. What are you interested in seeing and doing when you tour? There's history, beaches, parks, caves -- let me know what interests you and I'll do my best to help.
Old 03-20-2006, 04:54 AM

Hi Catalina Kid, Welcome to cruise-chat. As Lisa has already stated there is a lot ot see and do in Bermuda, but it depends on your interests. For starters you might want to check out our extensive reports on each of the ports in Bermuda at our sister site Port Reviews (http://www.bermudaportreviews.com/). If you have any specific questions after reading that info, post away.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-15-2006, 01:36 PM

One of the beaches you must go to is: Horseshoe Bay, it has pink sands and it is very nice. You can walk to a special spot and be by yourself if you want to. Also, go to Tabbaco Bay in St. George. There you can rent snorkel mask and go see all the fish, like the Parrot fish, and huge blue fish, and Sargent fish(yellow and black striped fish), take large dog biscuts with you to feed the fish. and an underwater camera is a MUST>

Closed Thread

Tags
bemmuda, bermuda, caribbean, celebrity, cruise, cruises, norelco, ot, parts, razor, review, reviews, royal, side, special, trip, trips