Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2005, 06:25 PM

We are sailing on the Constellation "repositioning cruise" that starts in San Juan and ends up in New York March 18-26 '06. We have only sailed RC in the past and are interested in what Celebrity has to offer. This is our first repositioning cruise.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:45 PM

I am sailing from New York to the Caribbean in April and have never sailed Celebrity - will love to hearabout this ship, the ports and the Concierge class. ALSO - we are brining a 6 year old - will be able TO AVOID THE FORMAL wear and still eat??
Thanks
Old 02-26-2006, 06:14 PM

Libby...It might be fun to dress everybody up on formal night...a pair of black pants and a shiny top is about all it takes for women...I know my friend bought her little boy a suit to wear on formal night and he looked darling! ...but it sounds like there are lots of places on the Constellation to eat. So I'm sure you can find somewhere else on formal night you can dress down for.....have fun! JL

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, constellation, cruise, cruises, cruisesan, ends, february, jaun, juan, miami, repo, reposition, repositioning, review, san, ships, york