Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 01:19 PM

My husbamd & I will be on Millennium sailing from Venice Nov 18th. I would love to hear from fellow cruisers on this sailing who would be interested in sharing any private shore excursions.....say 6 to 8 people.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to "do the homework". I am a travel agent in Los Angeles and have a lot of resources.

Mention to me any of our itinerary ports that you would consider this for.

Cynde Schneider
Old 10-18-2007, 10:07 PM

My wife and I would be interested in all port cites on that Millenium Cruise for November 18th cruise. Our names are John & Diane Baldock from Reno, Nevada.

We are looking for alternatives to the ship board shore excursions which seem over priced.

Please contact us either by email or phone:
<phone number removed by moderator> jdbaldoc@hotmail.com
Old 10-28-2007, 09:45 PM

Hi
Cindy, John & Diane.
We will be taking this cruise on Nov. 18th on the Millenium. We are from Miami, FL. I have communicated with Hank on this website. He is an experienced cruiser and recommends we take a guided tour in Kusadasi to Ephesus, since a proffesional tour will really brings this place to life. He also, gives suggestions to go "on your own" at other ports.
See his reply to my posting, under Europe Chat, I asked for advice from an Experienced Cruiser.
Cindy, would you be able to look into this excursion? House of Virgin Mary, St. John's Basilica.
Our names are: Jackie and Aramis
A little over 2 weeks and we are Cruising!!!
Kind Regards.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:48 AM

Hello to all fellow cruisers. My husband and myself, Robert and Jackie Atlas, will be joining you on the Millennium in less than two weeks.
We too are currently booking private tours, or trying too. We did get a few names via of the boards and a gentleman who has used the service numerous times.
We are especially interested in booking Rome, as we have Naples booked, but would love more to join us. Other port tours have not been decided yet, but we do have some name or tour companies.
Looking forward to meeting you all. Perhaps we can meet to celebrate the first night (if jet lag hasn't set in).
Hope to hear from you. You may reach me via email as well- jrbills@aol.com
We live in Twinsburg Ohio. (My first time visiting Europe).
Get some rest.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:20 AM

Hello all of the Celebrity Millennium cruisers.
We are Bob and Barbara Mooney, North Palm Beach, Fl. We too are interested in shore excursions other than those offered by the cruise ship. I found some good reviews by Tom Ogg (Port Reviews) but we are reluctant to take off by ourselves. We are lively senior citizens and do not want to be a bother to anyone but would like to join a group for some ports. We are thinking of doing Naples on our own as well as Dubrovnik but we are open to any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks, Barbara
reach us at: moonbeaman@comcast.net

Closed Thread

Tags
jdbaldochotmailcom