Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 03:59 PM
I have to say am I confused with dinning on the Solstice. We are in Aqua Class and are set to dine in the Blu Restaurant, surpose to be a healthy choice...what were we thinking! I was told we could also just go to the Main dining room when ever we wanted, wouldn't we stick to late seating or is that just an option? I also am making reservation at Murano and Tuscan Grill. This is just a 7 night cruise so who get the pre-paid envelope...I am so used to having the same staff for the entire time and we do not mind open seating for breakfast and lunch but the evening is our time and we always ask for table for two, so how do they do this in the main dinning room with walk in's?

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 10-13-2008, 08:09 AM

I'm assuming they will have something like Personal Choice dining as an option. This is where you go to the dining room just like you would a regular land restaurant. If there is a waiting list, they will hand you a pager and page you when a table becomes available. If you have chosen late seating, you will be assigned a table in the Blu Restaurant for your scheduled time. Please let you waiter know that you will not be dining with them the nights you select to go to other dining venues. I didn't know that they were going to offer an anytime dining option, but since they told you that you could go whenever you wanted, I assume they are having one.

Closed Thread

Tags
aqua, blu, celebrity, class, cruise, healthy, request