- - Millenium Upgrades
||05-15-2012 04:43 AM
Just out of dry dock, here's what she received:
The 1,950-passenger Celebrity Millennium sailed out of the dry dock in Freeport, Bahamas last week with a more than average overhaul.
Celebrity Millennium was the forth Celebrity Cruises ship to get the line’s $140-million “Solsticizing” refurbishment, adding a host of venues found on the lines Solstice-class ships including more AquaClass staterooms in addition to specialty venues Qsine and Blue.
What else did Celebrity Millennium get?
- the hip Celebrity iLounge, which debuted on Celebrity Eclipse and made Celebrity Cruises the industry’s first Authorized Apple Reseller (to be added to Celebrity Constellation in 2013).
- Celebrity’s “eXhale” bedding program, in partnership with Reverie®, a leader in the field of luxury bedding. Hand-made in the U.S. with natural raw materials such as bamboo and sustainable natural rubber, the mattresses are almost entirely recyclable and biodegradable, feature removable, hypo-allergenic, antibacterial and dust mite-resistant covers, and a breathable, plush pillow top with a patented air flow design. Rounding out Celebrity’s eXhale bedding program are custom-embroidered, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- A new twist within Celebrity’s casually elegant bar, Michael’s Club, where its selection of fine whiskies, cognac, bourbons and scotches is now complemented with craft beers, including 50 international selections
- the “cool,” ice-topped Martini Bar and Crush
- Celebrity’s vibrant creperie, Bistro on Five
- the inviting Café al Bacio and Gelateria
- Cellarmasters wine bar, complete with the “Enomatic” state-of-the-art wine serving system – an industry-first when it debuted on Celebrity Solstice – allowing guests to select wines by the glass, at the touch of a button
- entirely new verandas added to the ship’s spacious, luxurious Celebrity Suites
- additional new oceanview and inside staterooms
- an expanded collection of original, contemporary art
Celebrity Millennium is currently on a Panama Canal voyage from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego. Following a 5-night wine-themed cruise from San Diego to Vancouver May 27, the ship will offer 7-night Northbound and Southbound Alaska sailings between Vancouver and Seward, Alaska.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:44 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2