Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 04:21 PM

Default Celebrity Reflection in December, 2012?
My husband and I along with our two daughters, ages 20 and 15, are being treated to a family Christmas cruise to the Caribbean over the Christmas holidays aboard the Celebrity Reflection. My mother-in-law and brother-in-law are going along...it's their treat. We have cruised 4 times with Royal Caribbean and loved them all! What can we expect to be different on a Celebrity cruise? I am so afraid that we're going to be bored out of our minds with nothing to do as my own family likes to be active. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Old 07-07-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswest View Post
My husband and I along with our two daughters, ages 20 and 15, are being treated to a family Christmas cruise to the Caribbean over the Christmas holidays aboard the Celebrity Reflection. My mother-in-law and brother-in-law are going along...it's their treat. We have cruised 4 times with Royal Caribbean and loved them all! What can we expect to be different on a Celebrity cruise? I am so afraid that we're going to be bored out of our minds with nothing to do as my own family likes to be active. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
Many activities are available, just like RCl. No climbing wall or flowrider. Celebrity has more crew visable and nice touches on return to the ships, cool wet cloths, drinks dock side, etc. the also hand out champage on embarkation, my GS loved the Fun Factory, he is 9. Loads of bars, entertainment and food is good, expecially the speciality restaurants. The decks are a bit more upscale in their furniture and Captains club cocktail party at 5 to 7 has a nice selection of drinks.

Love the glass blowing on the Equinox, also like the spa lunch menus that offer lighter meals.

We have cruised RCL 15 time, and X 2xs now, is a visible difference.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:48 PM

Forgot to mention we are sailing the 3 night inuagural in Dec to link up with friends.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:27 PM

Thank you so much for your input...sounds like it will be a great time! We've never been disappointed on RCCL, so I'm sure we won't be on Celebrity, either. What about family karaoke nights onboard?
Old 07-10-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswest View Post
Thank you so much for your input...sounds like it will be a great time! We've never been disappointed on RCCL, so I'm sure we won't be on Celebrity, either. What about family karaoke nights onboard?
Know there was karaoke, not sure was a family event. Saw the machine going up in the sky lounge
Old 08-08-2012, 08:38 AM

The ship looks very nice;

Meyerwerft Website

The Village Inn & Spa (formerly Rainbow Hotel): St. Lucia Hotel
Old 09-01-2012, 03:30 AM

Yea the ship looks well equipped with latest technology and all amenities that a traveler needs to enjoy his/her travel.. liked it....

Tags
2012, caribbean, celebrity, christmas, cruise, cruises, december, forum, july, performers, rccl, reflection, review, reviews, royal