Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Default Drink packages
We will be on our first Celebrity cruise in Feb. (Equinox). We are RCCL Diamond level and have been assigned Elite status on Celebrity. My question is two fold,
What is the consensus regarding the value of the Alcohol packages? I read that they not only include alcohol, but also wine, soda, and water. Does this mean that wine by the glass in the Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants is included (I understand the max price per glass).
The nightly happy hour for Elite members, does this include mixed drinks as well as beer and wine?
Any current information is greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to the cruise.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:56 AM

The nightly Elite event is usually held in Michael's Club. It includes wine and beer, soda. I can't remember if it included mixed drinks. I want to say yes, but I'm not 100% positive. I'm thinking we ordered whatever we wanted. This was on the Infinity. Each ship may do it differently.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:43 AM

Thanks Cruise Fanatic. Have you ever done any of the drink packages or wine packages?
Old 10-20-2012, 06:04 AM

No, sorry I haven't.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:18 AM
The nightly Elite Event does include several mixed drinks. It runs for 2 hours every night unless there is another event like the Captains Club Party. You may not need a drink package. Just a thought. I still did buy a soda package, my husband only drinks soda and likes some all day...he can drink some soda !

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tags
beverage, captains, celebrity, club, cruise, cruises, drink, liquor, michaels, package, packages, princess, review, reviews, worth