Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:27 AM

Hello all, Just booked the Celebrity Solstice for Feb 14, 2010. This will be the third time on Celebrity for us, the first two were on the Zenith, which was a great ship. Our last cruise was two winters ago on the Norwegian Sun, and we were very disapointed especially with the selection & quality of the food. So back to Celebrity we go!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Welcome to cruise-chat, and congratulations on the Celebrity Solstice booking!

If you liked the Zenith you will be blown away by the Solstice. The Solstice class ships are stunning.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:47 AM

Hi archerrj, welcome to Cruise-Chat. We're trying Celebrity this Decenber on the Solstice. I am so excited, I've heard such great reviews on them. Dave, went on the Equinox and posted some fantastic pictures. There are some pictures from one of our German posters here, too, that are incredible! I know once I get on board, that week will fly by. The waiting is the hardest part! Hope you have a fantastic cruise!
Old 09-18-2009, 02:00 PM
archerrj,
We took the Solstice Feb 8th this year. You will love it. The food won't disappoint. I loved Murano and the Tuscan Grill. I wished I had time to try Silk Harvest but couldn't fit it in. You will have a wonderful time!

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
call, celebrity, celerity, chat, feb, food, forum, pictures, review, roll, solstice