Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 12:31 PM
Unhappy So so disappointed !
First time I have ever had to cancel a cruise the day before we were to leave. My knee was bothering me so I went on Wed to get a cortisone shot and something went wrong by Thursday night I couldn't walk on it and still can't. I have to go for an MRI.
I was so looking forward to Celebrity Reflection. So you know how important travel insurance is and I am so glad I always have it. My first time every using it but at least I won't lose a dime and will book again in the next month or so. :O(

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 03-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Administrator

I am so sorry to hear this, janfred. Your health comes first, and I hope the issue is resolved soon. Having the insurance is a big load off your mind, I'm sure, and can allow you to concentrate fully on your health. Again, I'm so sorry.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:27 PM
My heart breaks for you. It's hard to miss a cruise, but even harder to be unable to walk. Ihopw you have a full and speedy recovery.

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 03-29-2014, 06:43 PM
You both are so nice and thank you. It has been a tad rough. Still can't walk on it and I have to wait for the MRI on Weds. I guess the worse part was looking at my watch and saying we should be at the muster drill now, we should be pulling out of Miami or we should be at dinner now...I was driving us both crazy. I need to just let it go and get my knee fixed and work on the next cruise !!

Cruise Countdown Tickers