Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2017, 06:24 PM

Thumbs down Watch Out! This could happen to you!
I want to let people know about my experience on the Celebrity Millennium. Because I complained about the horrible internet service and calling my room repeatedly after 9pm, I was (after being refused information about the purpose) summoned to Guest Relations put in a small room, interrogated and recorded on a bodycam. When I complained to senior officers after I requested a meeting with them, I was basically told that this was fine with Celebrity and that if I complained again I would be sent off the ship so I spent the remainder of the cruise interacting as little as possible with the crew (my husband interacted including ordering my meals) as well as with other passengers. This was a terribly upsetting experience. I think a bit like being questioned for a crime I didnít commit. I woke several times in the night again upset about this and was uncomfortable just about all the time I was on the ship. I only really felt safe when I was off the ship and am OK now that Iím home. I wanted to share this as widely as possible so people know this can happen to them on Celebrity as I would not have cruised with them had I known this could happen. Feel free to contact me at techshark@cox.net for more info. if you want.