Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:19 PM

We had 24 awesome days onboard Equinox.
Overwhelming - Innovation - Top-Class.
5 stars for food - crew - CC stateroom - cleanliness.
But no seawater/saltwater pool. 3 pools with clorine water. Our next cruises will be onboard ships with seawater pools.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the report. I loved the Equinox. You prefer seawater pools? Why? Just curious. I think you are in the minority on that preference. The thing is you might be running out of new ships if you want seawater. Pretty much all the new ships being built have fresh water pools.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:56 PM

Thank you for your report. I'm so glad to hear your cruise was a huge success. Did you go to the glass blowing? What was your favorite port? Please let us know what you select for your next cruise
Old 05-07-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave:
Thanks for the report. I loved the Equinox. You prefer seawater pools? Why? Just curious. I think you are in the minority on that preference. The thing is you might be running out of new ships if you want seawater. Pretty much all the new ships being built have fresh water pools.
Dave your right. I know that the USA people prefer the pool with chlorine. And three thirds of all guests are from USA.
Seawater is good for nose and head. In Caribbean there are so many excursions for a beach breack! Why? Seawater!
Summit has the best pool that we ever seen. So back for a maybee older ship. But with seawater.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by penny3333:
Thank you for your report. I'm so glad to hear your cruise was a huge success. Did you go to the glass blowing? What was your favorite port? Please let us know what you select for your next cruise
Glass blowing of course. We did it twice. Fantastic.
Cadiz in Spain. A 5 minutes walk and you are right in the middle of the old town.
Next cruise in October. 19 days on Navigator of the Sea, and in April 2011 Liberty of the Seas for the Eastbound crossing. Ships with seawater pools!
Old 05-07-2010, 10:53 AM

We did the glass blowing twice on the Solstice, too. It was so interesting to watch them work.

Have you done a transatlantic before? I would like to do one, one of these days.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by penny3333:
We did the glass blowing twice on the Solstice, too. It was so interesting to watch them work.

Have you done a transatlantic before? I would like to do one, one of these days.
Yes, we have done the crossing 7 times since 2006. It's so relaxed and laid back. We love the days at sea.

Closed Thread

Tags
06, blower, celebrity, cruise, cruises, equinox, glass, nose, pool, pools, review, reviews, salt, saltwater, water