Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:44 PM

Loking for the 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean Cruise
on Jan 2010 and I'm hesitating between Celebrity or RCCL, I've never been on cruise before. I Like the Itinary fort he Ultimate Caribbean, but Would like to know the asmosphere that will be on these ship, Music (boring, or will be Tropical like RCCL) I Dont want to feel That I'm on Dentist Chair with music of the 70's. I Know that they say It's older that RCCL but I'm not Party Guy either.
We are both 48 yo, and would like the Caribbean feel Music and asmosphere. Thanks for comments
Old 09-29-2008, 07:46 AM

Welcome to cruise chat.

Both cruise lines are great. They each have a different demographics that they market to. You will find an older crowd on any 11nt cruise. That is a long cruise for your first cruise. The entertainment onboard will be geared for all audiences and you will find a variety of music. Based on your comments here though, You might find RCI more suited to you.

Closed Thread

Tags
boring, caribbean, cebrity, celebrity, cruise, demographic, dentitst, equinox, equnox, music