Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2006, 02:52 PM

We are going on the Constellation in December. I have heard that getting on the ship is easy but getting out of airport security is a real hassle. Do you put everything in your luggage and hope it gets there. Any suggestion?
Old 11-17-2006, 03:05 PM

Your post goes back to September when I think TSA was putting a stop to liquid carry on items. They have relaxed that now to 3 oz. I think that they will allow.

The deal about getting through security is really on the front end of your flight. Once you get through and get to your gate it is relatively "smooth sailing" if you pardon the pun.

The transfer to the ship is usually easy as well as long as when you pick up your bags, you put the tags on that the ship or your travel agent provided for you.

Closed Thread

Tags
airports, hassle