Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Celebrity Cruises
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 AM

My wife and I are going on our first cruise next month to Hawaii. Can anyone comment on the bathrooms in the cabins. I have ben told the shower is very small, and I am a large man stomach wise. Will I have a problem in the shower? Really looking forward to the cruise, but hope I wont have to smell like a goat the whole time, Ha Ha. Would appreciate a response.

Thanks, Glen
Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 AM

My wife and I are going on our first cruise next month to Hawaii. Can anyone comment on the bathrooms in the cabins. I have ben told the shower is very small, and I am a large man stomach wise. Will I have a problem in the shower? Really looking forward to the cruise, but hope I wont have to smell like a goat the whole time, Ha Ha. Would appreciate a response.

Thanks, Glen
Old 02-02-2009, 07:33 AM

Hi Glen, welcome to Cruise-Chat. The showers are small, there's no doubt about that, but you shouldn't have any problem. They're about 2' wide and about 5' long, give or take some inches here and there. Congratulations on your up-coming cruise. If you have a chance when you return, stop by and let us know how you enjoyed it. Hope you have a marvelous time, picture perfect weather, great food, and awesome excursions! Best wishes and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 02-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Hi Glen, and welcome to cruise-chat.com!

My husband is "husky" and has had no problems with the showers on our Celebrity cruises. Yes, they're small, but you should be OK.

Enjoy your cruise to Hawai'i! That is definitely on my wish list!
Old 02-03-2009, 06:08 AM
Naaaaaaaaaaaa....you won't smell like a goat...

Like most cruise comedians will say...soap the walls of the shower and jump in and spin around....works every time....You will have plenty of room.....Have a great first cruise..The only thing better than the first cruise is....the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and on and on:-)

Happy Cruising...

Bob E
Old 02-22-2009, 07:56 AM

Hi! You shouldn't have any problem at the start of you cruise, but I'm not too sure about at the end of it.

Sonny
Old 04-03-2009, 07:47 AM

Thanks for the info, I have the same problem with small showers cause of my height...

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Have a wonderful time, I love the Century, we took her to the British Isles. Our cabin was beautiful. Shower not so bad really but not like on the new Solstice, that was fantastic ! You maybe able to even dance a little!

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 04-08-2009, 01:13 PM

I'm going on my first Celebrity cruise this saturday and I have a few questions. I will be visiting Grand cayman and the ship will tender there. I read in a post from a couple years ago that when ships tender passengers who have booked a shore excursion through Celebrity have priority for disembarkation. I was wondering if this is still the case if so is there a way to get around this if I have an excursion booked but not through Celebrity? I was also wondering if there is an extra charge to watch movies in the theatre and I read there is a coffee bar and wondering if they charge for the coffees there. Any other inside tips you can give me to will help me.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi Johntxtraveler,
I do know that the Cova Cafe does charge for coffee but for me it was much cheaper than Star Bucks and I loved their Cappucino's. I am not sure about when you tender, I do know when you are Elite Captain Club you get Priority on the tenders and if you book from the ship of course you will be told where and when to meet. On this one I might call Celebrity and ask or maybe someone in this forum has some input on this one.

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Closed Thread