Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > Disabled Travel Forum
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 06:59 AM

Angry Disabled cruisers
UPSET MOBILITY BIKE USER. BEING FORCED TO USE DISABILITY STATEROOM! AT PRESENT I CAN MANAGE IN A NORMAL STATE ROOM. THERE ARE ONLY 12 DISABLED STATEROOMS ON QUEEN ELIZABETH. SO HAVE TO BOOK A YEAR OR EIGHTEEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE. NO CHANCE OF LATE DEALS. SO WE ARE BEING PENALISED. SO ANYONE ELSE ANNOYED AT THIS RULING. THEY SAY PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE BIKES OUTSIDE IN CORRIDOR. SURELY THIS IS THE SECURITY STAFFS PROBLEM TO TELL THEM TO MOVE IT. NOT MAKE ME SUFFER FOR THEIR STUPIDITY. I WAS TOLD IF THERE WERE NO DISABLED ROOMS I COULD BOOK A SUITE? WHICH IS A LOT MORE MONEY. COMMENTS PLEASE
Old 09-03-2012, 01:48 PM

If I understand your complaint correctly you plan to take a mobility scooter on the cruise and wanted to keep it in a standard cabin?? I believe that would be a safety hazard and against regulations. Cunard isn't penalizing you. It is your choice to book early or wait. Generally, the best prices are by booking early. There is never any guarantee of last minute deals.

Tags
deal, minute, moehobbiinfo, powered, travel, vbulletin