Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 02:11 PM

RCL have booked us into the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Can anyone tell me what the hotel's like please? We only arrive late evening and will be leaving for the port the next day so will be staying in the hotel for the duration.
Thanks.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-20-2007, 02:11 PM

RCL have booked us into the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Can anyone tell me what the hotel's like please? We only arrive late evening and will be leaving for the port the next day so will be staying in the hotel for the duration.
Thanks.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-20-2007, 07:11 PM

Hi Julie, I don't know if this hotel you're booked in... LOOK HERE Hope this helps.

Sonny
Old 08-20-2007, 08:41 PM
I used to work at Miami International Airport for quite a few years. From all indications back then, The Miami Airport Marriott seemed to be really nice. Passengers that stayed there only had nice things to say about it. The hotel would provide courtesy transportation to and from the airport. I would always see their distinctive red bus with big white strip in the middle passing by. The airport had a list of hotels near the airport (and one inside of it), they would list the hotels from most expensive/better quality to least expensive/economy. The list would be updated periodically, but the Marriott would always be at (or near) the top of the list. Of course this was seven years ago, so I can't vouch for it now.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:01 AM

Thanks Sonny, yes it looks like the one we're in. Have you stayed there before?

Frase, your comments have put my mind at rest that we'll have a decent night there. Our last cruise included a night in a very strange hotel with most 'activity' happening after dark, and not somewhere you would want your children to be around, if you know what I mean. The Marriott seems much better.
Thanks, Julie

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-21-2007, 09:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Julie White:
Thanks Sonny, yes it looks like the one we're in. Have you stayed there before?

Thanks, Julie

No, I've never stayed there. Sorry I can't give you any input on this hotel.

Sonny

Closed Thread