Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Administrator

I answer a lot of questions, and now I'm asking one! We have our Alaska cruise coming up and I need to know about a reliable shuttle or limo service in Seattle. Anyone have experience with this, and can offer a recommendation? We are staying at the Embassy Suites at SEATAC and our cruise is leaving pier 30.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:59 PM

Hi Mr Beers,
You'll find the people here on cruise chat very friendly and helpful. Seattle airport is approximately 15 miles from the waterfront. It is about a 20-30 minute taxi ride, depending on traffic. Approximate fare $30. You might want to check out this shuttle

A new Terminal 91, is being built to replace pier 30 and was projected to be done in early 2008. So I would verify the day before you leave home that the ship is still going out of Pier 30. A helpful site might be this

Closed Thread

Tags
a1limo, cruise, embassy, forum, forums, limo, review, reviews, seattle, service, shuttle, suites