Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2006, 07:04 AM

Hi all,
we are on Sun Princess January 29, 10 day eastern Caribbean.
Do all rental companies offer a free shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades and back?
And which one would be not too crowded?
It's sometimes tough to get a free seat in a shuttle after the cruises .
We are considering Hertz.

Thanks for replies
Mike
Old 07-31-2006, 11:16 AM

I know Enterprise did, so I would assume Hertz would as well. They've changed things in Ft. Lauderdale. The rental companies used to be off-site, now they're in the middle of the airport. Last year, I dropped hubby and suitcases off, returned the car and grabbed a cab. It was around $10. I didn't want to wait for the shuttle. Hope this helps!

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, america, car, companies, everglades, fll, fort, free, hertz, holland, lauderdale, offer, port, rental, rentals, reviews, shuttle, shuttles