Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2006, 10:42 PM

Is there an Orlando hotel that would provide free transportation to Port Canaveral?

Any other ideas?
Old 12-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Try Radisson at port Canaveral! This is a very nice hotel.
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 12-29-2006, 11:20 AM

Thanks!
Any more tips on the Port Canaveral vs. Orlando trip? It seems like I've read about you doing this cruise recently?
We're wondering the most economical way to get four of us from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
Any idea which rental car companies service them both?

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Sassy1, like i said on the other page, you could go to the guy that we hired and he picks you up from the Orlando airport in the baggage claim area, to your hotel, and then on the way back he picks you up from the port and takes you to the airport. His name is Ed Korgan and his phone number is (407) 920 6326 and his email is ekorgan@nextel.blackberry.net. He has an SUV for 8 passengers, but even if it is 2-3 people he will still pick you up.About the free shuttle from the hotel to the port, call them and book the shuttle ahead of time (before you are flying in, I called them like 2 months in advance) and confirm the time that the shuttle will be picking you up when you check in at the hotel.The next morning you go down to the lobby and check out, then they will call your name for the shuttle and then it goes to the port.OFF YOU GOOO! TO YOUR CRUISE! I loved The Radisson hotel and next time i will definately stay there again.We had a 2 king size bed suite,with a whirpool in the room,free
breakfast buffet for 2, at a very reasonnable rate for the room.
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas

Closed Thread

Tags
canaveral, cruise, free, hotel, hotels, manhattan, orlando, port, reviews, ship, shuttle, terminal, transfer, transportation, trnsfers