Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Embarkation Ports, Hotels, and Transfers
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2007, 10:27 AM

Hello cruisinallthetime
I also know about exhaustive searches. Man some of the reviews I read about so many hotels were down right gross and scary. We really enjoyed the "sleep Inn",it was wonderful! We didnt have any complaints.I hope it works out for you. Very clean, with Walgreens and restaurants right close by. Very nice deluxe hot breakfast to choose from with coffee and juice. Let me know what you think about it.

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 02-10-2007, 07:18 AM
After several cruises out of the Ft. Lauderdale area we have become addicted to using the Sleep Inn in Dania-they will pick you up at either the airport or the cruise port and return you to either location-saves on car rental and you can arrange to leave your car there (for a fee of about $7 per day) if you drove to Ft. Lauderdale. All rooms are mini suites with microwaves . A strip mall is nearby with a number of dining options. In the morning there is a warm brunch buffet included in your room tab!

BonVoyage,
BillyBuzzy
Old 02-12-2007, 05:52 AM

You guys have really alleviated my fears about a hotel I have not been to. I am glad to hear that The Sleep Inn is worth recommending.
One question - on Trip Advisor a few people mention a chemical smell. Did you have any problems with that?
Thanks

Read and post cruise reviews

St. Maarten Hotels & Resorts

2003 Carnival Victory - Western
2004 Carnival Celebration
2005 Carnival Glory - Western
2006 Carnival Glory - Eastern
2007 Carnival Liberty - Western
2008 Star Princess - Alaska
Old 02-12-2007, 09:57 AM

Hello cruisinallthetime. I can honestly say that we didnt smell anything chemical when we were there. It was refreshingly clean. That is why we are staying there again in Oct.I hope you enjoy your stay.

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 02-12-2007, 08:52 PM
We have never noticed any "Chemical Smell" while staying at the Sleep Inn-it could have been a one time only occurrence.

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, fl, fll, fort, ft, hotel, hotels, information, laderdale, lauderdale, packages, park, sail, sleep, stay